Gay Zoosk's Review: One of the Best Behavioural Gay Dating Sites in the US!
Last Update : September 18, 2019 by Lauren
Zoosk is an innovative fast growing online dating site , one of the leading Gay Dating Sites in the US, that offers a smart experience of dating to its users. Zoosk.com has almost 4 million visits a month, it’s dedicated to heterosexual as well as gay singles and couples.
The unique matchmaking engine makes Zoosk a meaningful place for young daters looking for casual or serious relationships. 35 million singles use Zoosk.com through the dating site, its application and social networking services.
Gay Zoosk: How does it work?
Members register for free in a quick few steps. Then, you start by editing your profile and fill out the Zoosk compatibility test. The Behavioral Matchmaking™ system analyses the results to find your best matches. The smart engine learns from your use of he site: profiles you’ve visited, those you’ve been clicking on.
Zoosk offers a few free features but all communication tools are only available to premium members. Once you are introduced to a handsome man, you’ll have to subscribe one of Zoosk’s package to get in touch: send and receive messages, chat and so on…
Testing Gay Dating Sites: Zoosk
- To look for your soulmate on Zoosk.com, you can rather browse sexy males photos using the carousel view or search for your match by selecting your criteria.
- Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ engine will suggest you relevant results, thinking about who you might be mutually attracted to.
- Zoosk introduces one new profile every 24 hours which you can accept or decline.
- Simply click « like » and if it’s a match, Zoosk will put you both in touch.
- The search function includes a radar to look for gay singles around you.
- Zoosk allows you to register with Facebook, it can also add information to your profile such as your location, your birthday, your dating preferences and appearance.
- To Break the ice with your future matches, enjoy the multiple opportunities for chatting available on Zoosk or create your own icebreakers to get to know better the other Zooskers.
- Check Zooks’ blog to get more dating tips and advice
|Subscription||Cost||Cost per month|
Reliability and safety
Zoosk is a serious dating site. Profiles are manually reviewed to avoid scams. Your personal data are encrypted for more security and no distribution is allowed with third parties.
Gay Zoosk rating: our opinion
|Large gay user base
Icebreaker tools to connect easily
Dating network for casual and serious relationship
|Customer support more limited|
Zoosk offers a unique and innovative dating experience with very precise search engines. The matchmaking system is truly smart and will be connecting you with your best matches. You can fully rely on Zoosk to provide you promising gay single profiles! Zoosk is not just a dating site, it’s a dating network that combines fun features with a great interface. Unlike most Gay Dating Sites in the US, Zoosk works as a social network and also connect your facebook account to provide more exciting ways to meet like-minded gay singles.